Today only, within the framework of its fall Prime Day eventAmazon offers a selection of Digital photo frames with offers from $80. At the top here is the Nixplay 10.1 inch touch screen smart digital photo frame for $111.99 shipped for Prime members. Normally at $160, this 30% discount, or $48 in savings, marks a new all-time low price we’ve seen. The HD IPS panel display allows for wide viewing angles without distorted colors. Nixplay created this digital photo frame for families to share photos with each other and niX-FamilyCircles lets you create playlists of photos that can be shared. Alexa can even be used to bring up playlists at any time. The touch screen on the frame also allows you to put your favorite photos. A built-in sensor will detect if you’re currently in the room so it doesn’t waste power when no one is around to enjoy the photos. The Nixplay app gives you access to all the photos the frame currently has and even get prints of the images. Keep reading for more deals.
More digital photo frame deals:
- Nixplay 15-inch Smart Digital Picture Frame – $182 (Reg. $280)
- Lola 8 inch digital photo frame – $80 (Reg. $140)
After checking out these photo frame deals, be sure to drop by our main Prime Day hub for all of our roundups in one place. This will best help you to fully enjoy this shopping event with our coverage on Twitter being one of the best ways to keep track of all the new falling offers.
Features of the Nixplay 10.1 inch Digital Photo Frame:
- Designed to provide the widest possible viewing angle, while maintaining crisp, vibrant color reproduction of your photos and videos.
- When enabled, our frame’s proprietary AI automatically positions people in a photo closer to the center of the frame for the best viewing experience.
- Allows you to invite your family and friends to add their photos/videos to a shared playlist (that you control) to display on a frame.
- Adjustable stand allows for multiple viewing angles. The frames can also be wall mounted by removing the back cover. If you position your frame in portrait or landscape mode, the content will automatically adjust according to your placement.