The cabin features a new SideWinder Ultra armrest and a user-friendly 12-inch IntelliView screen. Controls can be configured to match operator preferences.
A CentreView display (fuel, temperature, RPM, etc.) is placed in the center of the steering wheel to provide a clear line of sight.
Other features include:
– The air conditioning system with zone selection has 35% more capacity to maintain temperatures in all seasons.
– The Auto Comfort seat has side suspension and an air conditioning system that extracts moisture in hot weather or warms up in cold weather.
– The advanced connectivity of the Horizon Ultra cabin allows customers to integrate their digital life on board. Their mobile device automatically connects to the screen and can be operated with a button on the armrest.
– Thanks to the MyNewHolland application, customers can register their machine and retrieve its technical information, and access the MyPLMConnect portal, where they can manage their fleet and their farm data in a single environment.
– New Holland presents the new Cygnus PLM receiver. It provides position, compensates for variations in terrain, and helps acquire guidance lines.
For more information, visit: www.newholland.com
YAMAHA UNVEILS NEW GENERATOR EF2200IS
Yamaha Motor Corp, USA is deploying a new EF2200iS inverter generator, with a carbon monoxide sensor integrated into a detection and shutdown system.
When the CO sensor detects high levels of carbon monoxide, the EF2200iS will automatically turn off and remain off for five minutes, indicating that the generator should be moved to a well-ventilated space.
Yamaha’s high-efficiency, air-cooled MZ80 OHV 4-stroke single cylinder engine provides a maximum AC output of 2,200 watts with a maximum AC current of 18.3 amps at 120 volts. For more power, Yamaha’s Twin Tech parallel feature allows two units to connect for a combined output power of 3,600 watts or 30 amps.
The EF2200iS is capable of operating for 10.5 hours.
The Yamaha EF2200iS with CO sensor will begin hitting dealerships in August for $ 1,199. For more information, visit: www.yamahamotorsports.com/powerproducts
NEW FRAME NAILER
Metabo HPT has launched a new 36V Multi-Volt, 3-1 / 2-inch 21-degree Cordless Framing Nailer (Model NR3690DR) and a 3-1 / 2-inch 30-Degree Framing Nailer (Model NR3690DC). Brushless nailers are designed to deliver a drive speed of three nails per second and 900 nails per charge or up to 1,200 nails per charge with the available 4.0 Ah MultiVolt battery.
For more information: www.metabo-hpt.com
Dan Miller can be contacted at [email protected]
Follow him on Twitter @DMillerPF
(c) Copyright 2021 DTN, LLC. All rights reserved.