Aura and Michael Aram have teamed up to create an exclusive and one-of-a-kind setting, combining craftsmanship and innovation in honor of Bloomingdale’s 150th anniversary
NEW YORK, September 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Aura, the Wi-Fi-connected photo frame that lets you easily share and view photos at home, introduces the Aura ✕ Michael Aram Heart Digital Photo Frame: a one-of-a-kind connected frame featuring the award-winning Armenian American artist’s handcrafted heart motif. The Special Edition frame combines heritage design with modern technology for a truly unique tabletop frame, available exclusively on Bloomingdale’s‘s as part of their 150th anniversary celebration.
“We have partnered with Michael Aram to create an exclusive, one-of-a-kind take on one of its most iconic frame designs to celebrate the gift of love and connection this holiday season,” said Scott Chapps, creative director of Aura. “The frame combines timeless craftsmanship with smart technology to deliver a home décor product that beautifully displays life’s finest moments.”
Joining the Aura Editions collection alongside the Black-smith frame, the Aura ✕ Michael Aram Connected Frame features 30 individually hand-drawn hearts, each uniquely forged into the frame’s silver-plated bezel. The special-edition frame is part of Aura’s photo-sharing network, with design details that celebrate life’s finest moments:
- 9.7″ 2K display with a screen resolution of 2048 x 1536
- Simple setup over WiFi, free and unlimited cloud storage
- Easily add photos and videos from anywhere using the Aura app
- Dual orientation with the ability to place the frame in portrait or landscape mode for the perfect fit no matter where it’s displayed
- Built-in sensors that automatically adjust screen brightness based on room lighting, including frame off at night
- An interactive Touch Bar to browse photos, view details and more, while leaving your screen free of fingerprints
- Regular app and frame updates include smart cropping for optimized photo placement, automatic image retention in your slideshow, a in-app scanner to add your oldest memories to your frame, and a Colorize in-app feature to instantly turn images to black and white in an instant
- Built-in speaker lets you enjoy audio from all your favorite videos
- Custom Aura ✕ Michael Aram packaging with the possibility of preloading a frame with photos and a personalized message for an easy and thoughtful gift
Aura has created a new kind of connected photo frame by making it social, powered by an invite-only group of friends and family using the Aura app. Aura frames create a space at home to share, collect and enjoy our photos – connect via WiFi, easily add photos and videos using the app, premium design and free cloud storage and unlimited. Customers love Aura as a way to bring photos home, gift frames to others, and invite friends and family to share with the millions of photos added to the app every day. Aura is headquartered in New York and available in United States, Canada, UK, Franceand Germany.
Aura Media Contact:
About Michael Aram
Michael Aram is an American designer of beautiful and distinctive objects for the home. After taking what would later be a life-changing trip to India in 1989, where he discovered rich metalworking traditions, Aram turned his artistic vision towards craft design, creating a home and workshop in New Delhi. Although he is best known for his metal gifts and tableware offerings, he also designs furniture, lighting, home fragrances, textiles and porcelain. Aram divides his time between his workshop India and his New York City studio. by Michael Aram unique furniture is sold at the flagship location at 136 West 18th Street in New York City and in more than 50 countries through fine department stores and specialty retailers. For more information, please visit www.michaelaram.com.